cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

faulty 360 box

sandelben
On our wavelength

hello every morning so fair I turn my tv on my box is frozen and I have to keep resting it every morning so fair the box stays on all night but i have to keep resting when I turn the tv on in the morning could it be faulty 

ben
12 REPLIES 12

roy247
Community elder

Can we clarify what you mean by frozen as you say the box stays on all night. Do you mean you turn the box off and it's in standby all night but doesn't wake up when you press the red button the next day, does the red light stay on on the box. Is the box set to Eco in Settings, this is the slowest start up option.

sandelben
On our wavelength

No it stays active all night no standby 

ben

So in the morning when you turn the TV on you have a frozen picture from the channel you left it on.

sandelben
On our wavelength

Yes every day on any channel I use

ben

The box might be faulty, as I always put my box in standby when not watching so I can't speak from experience, I don't know if someone else can confirm it for you.

Is there a reason you leave the box on when when not using it, and does the box get hot.

Have you any idea of how long it takes from turning the TV off and the box freezing from what's on the screen, could it be linked to what your System Standby time is set to. 

Hi sandelben,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're having with your Tv service. 

I have taken a look on our system and it looks as though you have already spoken with the team regarding this. 

Can you confirm if you're continuing to have this issue?

^Martin

Yes I am still having the issue I change the setting to fast start and it still freeze when I turn the TV on in the morning 

ben

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply.

We would be more than happy to investigate this further.

To clarify, when you load the box in the morning, it is frozen on the channel you were previously watching, is that correct? 

If so, how long does this occur for or is the channel stuck all the time to the point where the box is unusable? 

Thanks 

Nat

It frozen to the channel I left it on and the box is non functioning so I have to turn it off and reboot it when it rebooted it work fine 

ben