cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can i not play recordings. Or delete anything, tried rebooting but no good.

astack
Up to speed

Why can't i play recordings or delete anything on 360 box no. 1, box 2 ok

12 REPLIES 12

astack
Up to speed

Same thing here, second time this week, first time i rebooted and all ok this time not, wont play recordings or delete recordings on box 1, box in my bedroom fine. Not much point in a box that has so much trouble as this 360, had no probs with V6, would love that back, or even a sky Q box which is very good and reliable.

This box was rushed out to compete and obviously not tested properly before roll out. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. Which box are you having an issue with? Do you have a main box and mini?

Ensure both boxes are set to Active or Fast Start in Settings > System.

Try the above and if that doesn’t work, try a reset. Don’t worry, you’ll have the option to save your current recordings. 

I've two mini boxes. Ill trywhat you say, cheers. 

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sorry, you can’t have two mini boxes, if you only have two boxes.

You must have one main box with a hard disk and one mini without a hard disk.

They are different heights.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I can assure you i have two boxes the same size, 23x15x7 cm! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm guessing the OP's V6 boxes were updated to 360?

It may also be worth checking your speeds and connection (Settings > Network > Diagnostics).

When they took my v6 box as i renewed my contract last year the engineer had been given two mini boxes instead of one so he gave me both. They are the same as on the virgin website if you search 360 box. 

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

How many boxes do you have?

If two and they are, as you say, both mini boxes then you can’t record anything as you have no hard disks.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Well they have been recording fine since last September! If it helps i have the oomph bundle which includes two set top boxes,