cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV 360 remote

RonaldWoodward
On our wavelength

I'm hoping it is and that someone can help. I have a LG smart TV and a Virgin box. The remote is paired to it and works fine but I wanted to know if there was a set of buttons to push so I can navigate the actual TV's menu to adjust brightness etc. If you need more details, let me know and thank you to anyone that tries to help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

thrice
Superfast

@RonaldWoodward wrote:

I'm hoping it is and that someone can help. I have a LG smart TV and a Virgin box. The remote is paired to it and works fine but I wanted to know if there was a set of buttons to push so I can navigate the actual TV's menu to adjust brightness etc. If you need more details, let me know and thank you to anyone that tries to help!

I have a similar setup and I find I have to use both remote controls, one for navigating the 360 box and the other for adjusting the settings on my TV except for the volume. The 360 remote handles this fine.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

thrice
Superfast

@RonaldWoodward wrote:

I have a similar setup and I find I have to use both remote controls, one for navigating the 360 box and the other for adjusting the settings on my TV except for the volume. The 360 remote handles this fine.

Thank you for the explanation. It is clear for me Exactly what I needed!

Mynordstrom Portal

Johnsonsellen
Joining in

Thank you so much... the same thing I am looking for I am highly appreciated the way you explanation. All is clear now.......

DGME Portal

Hi Johnsonsellen, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We'll glad to hear that the Community was able to help resolve your issues. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know. 

For any answer's you think have helped you, don't forget to give them a 'kudos' by clicking the thumbs up icon on the post 🙂 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs