Menu
newapollo
Hero
Message 21 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV 360 and mini coax cabling

It's not the Ultimate Oomph bundle as the OP doesn't mention Sky Movies.

It sounds like the  /bigger-oomph-bundle-sports with an extra discount, and Sky Sports in SD

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm just a normal customer here to share my knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
vsurresh
On our wavelength
Message 22 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Nope. I'm getting 600Mb/s, Unlimited SIM, HD SkySports, 4K BT Sport, Unlimited calls from landline and Sky Cinema. The contract says the price will go to £139 after 18 months.

Snippet from the contract
---------------------------------

Key financial information
You bought: Ultimate Oomph bundle

Cheers
newapollo
Hero
Message 23 of 24
Flag for a moderator

That's a brilliant price. Well done.

Best of luck in your new home and hope you soon settle in 🙂

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm just a normal customer here to share my knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Paul621
On our wavelength
Message 24 of 24
Flag for a moderator

At the end of every contract I ring retentions and give my 30 days notice. I was paying£ 89 with a hundred pound credit fr [call it £80] per month. I said I needed it matching but they said best was £99 or a lesser package with no sim or extra box and 200 speed for £73. I said cancel me please. 2 weeks later got a call asking how much do I want to pay, l said match the new customer price and I will contract for 18 months [£79] the guy said OK. If I hadn't have got a call I would have rung back as I left once and sky wasn't for me. It isn't always this straightforward, last year I was cut off for a couple of days but got a deal I was happy with. For years I never bothered and was paying silly money. 

Ps. Always keep it pleasant. 

0 Kudos