Menu
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 to 360 conversion

So I got an email yesterday asking me to sign up to the 360 and I have to do this before 10th December.

I currently have 2 x 1TB V6s 1 90% full the other 60%. I'm thinking I'm not going to have chance to clear it down based on it says they will wipe the box. Also concerned do they actually give you a warning of a few days as even though I could get it down to empty we record stuff daily so I am guessing something will be affected?

As it stands now I think I will pass on this first round and try and get emptying my boxes.

0 Kudos
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 to 360 conversion

hey what do you mean by emptying your boxes? Are you saying you want to watch all the recordings first?
Once you progress the upgrade you'll have about 5 or 6 days before its automatically converted to 360, any recordings unwatched then will be lost.

Many of them might still be available in catch up and on demand though...
0 Kudos
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 to 360 conversion

Yes I have recordings from 2019 of series/dramas etc that without a cost will not be able to source elsewhere so looks like the next month or 2 we will have to make an effort to churn through them. No way am I going to be able to watch all of that in 5 or 6 days.

Hopefully they will have sorted out the series link faults along with the other features by the time I get anywhere near empty
0 Kudos