cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV

Rabthedab
Tuning in

Upgraded to TV 360 months ago, but can’t pause or rewind live tv. If I record a program then try to go in and watch from the start while it’s still recording, it won’t let you. Also, programs I’ve already deleted keep reappearing (although I know you can’t watch them again, but annoying that they keep reappearing). Quite often when I go to watch something I’ve recorded, it tells me the recording failed due to a “technical error”. 
Getting really frustrated with this system! Anyone got any suggestions - thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is this a new V360 box, or a TiVO V6 that has been migrated to the Horizon V360 firmware?

If it’s the latter then the firmware hasn’t loaded properly & the box will likely need replacement.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Rabthedab,

Thanks for popping back on our Community.

Sorry to hear about the issues with your 360 box.

From what @nodrogd has advised we would 99% likely need to replace the box for you.

That is easily arranged from here.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L