cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Guide Query

inbox4
Tuning in

Is it possible to shortcut to the filters at the top of the TV guide (i.e. Day and Channel Category)?

I received my 360 box yesterday and so far, I've only been able to scroll to the top of EVERY channel to get to these filters.

A solution would be appreciated. Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

deans6571
Wise owl

Pressing the Home button on the remote should take you straight to the filters when viewing the EPG.

Also, when in the guide (say you're viewing channels 300+), you don't need to scroll all the way back to channel 100! Just press the number 1 on the remote and it takes you back to the channels beginning with 1!

😉

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

deans6571
Wise owl

Pressing the Home button on the remote should take you straight to the filters when viewing the EPG.

Also, when in the guide (say you're viewing channels 300+), you don't need to scroll all the way back to channel 100! Just press the number 1 on the remote and it takes you back to the channels beginning with 1!

😉

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @inbox4 

Whilst anywhere in the EPG press the Home button again and then press Right.

It takes you to the top of the guide with Today highlighted.

If you press Right and click on All Channels it brings up a category list Documentaries, Entertainment, International, Kids etc so you can go straight to that section.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali