Menu
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV 360 welcome screen

Yes of course, you can take a picture and just upload it here via the forum. 

The mods team will need to approve the image but once this is done we will then be able to see what you are seeing 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
JONAH60
Tuning in
Message 12 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Much as I appreciate that you say you'll book an engineer for us, I was told that last Friday and I'm concerned that if I don't cancel within the 14 day cooling off period, I'm going to be paying for a television service that doesn't work for 18 months 

0 Kudos
JONAH60
Tuning in
Message 13 of 18
Flag for a moderator

20210317_173456.jpg

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I understand your concerns JONAH60. 

When we book an engineer appointment, you are then able to see this within My Virgin Media so you will be able to see if it's been booked.

It is obviously your choice on how you wish to proceed but if you would like to give us one last change we can arrange an extension of the 14 days cooling off period so there will be time to have the visit and check if things are working before you're locked in 🙂 

Let me know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

JONAH60
Tuning in
Message 15 of 18
Flag for a moderator

That is very helpful and does reassure me, if you could arrange an engineer we would be very grateful. I appreciate the offer of the extended cooling off period aswell.

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 18
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

OK, I have booked you in for the next available appointment. We cannot confirm the appointment time slot publicly, so to view this please sign in to My Virgin Media here: My VM
If the appointment is unsuitable or if anyone living at your property has tested positive for Coronavirus, has been asked to self-isolate or has flu-like symptoms then please reschedule the appointment on the same link. 
Lets us know how the appointment goes. 
Take care.

Kath_F
Forum Team

JONAH60
Tuning in
Message 17 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Cannot thank you enough, the engineer came today and confirmed the box was faulty and replaced it, no problems. I wish the telephone operatives had been as willing to accept that there was a problem, we were made to feel we were doing something wrong or loosening cables or something, we were also told that they do not send engineers out. Maybe if there is ever a problem in the future the forum is a better option than call centre. Thanks again 

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry to hear that you have been having issues with the set top box and this was not resolved. I am happy that we have been able send out an engineer and got things resolved for you. Please let us know if you need anything and have a good night ^Chris