cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky sports Red Button

Royalbeech
Superfast

Skysports red button not working? Should be available for tonight championship matches! 

26 REPLIES 26

Royalbeech
Superfast

Come on Mods, have you seen this? 29 views isn't good I want to see some form of response.

EFL games on Sky Sports red button via Virgin Media aren't working. Red button on the Sky Sports says there aren't any live events being shown. Sky Sports app on android (signed in via virgin media) lists them but then won't load any.

Any ideas why? This is a common problem and frustrating when we've paid so much for sky sports. 

It's so annoying! We pay loads to watch Sky Sports so why should we pay again to watch our team via ifollow or another source. It's not fair.

Not working for me either.

just rebooted the box as I thought it was only me.

is everyone off?

Think it's everyone, people on twitter saying the same thing. 

MalM
Just joined

I am unable to watch football matches on sky red button on my tv but can get it on my iPad - any idea why?

Is this a Virgin problem or Sky problem? Does anyone know? It’s happened a few times for me now over the past year or so. So annoying to sit down to watch my team and it doesn’t work. Just so much money for a substandard service. 

Jen_Y

Sorry for the issue you're having. 

This has been raised and will be resolved ASAP. 

Ticket Reference: F009631874 

Thanks 

Jen_Y

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Agree it's a regular occurrence, very frustrating.