cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Series Link

Joyced259
Tuning in

Why does my 360 box record more than one of a new episode of a series. I go into my recordings and see a new recording of a series I have linked. If I look at it it’s an episode I’ve already watched and deleted and it’s recorded it again. 

It’s probably something I’ve done but I really still don’t like this new 360 box. Want my old TiVo back. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Joyced259 

The 360 was updated to version 4.39 around 3 to 4 weeks ago. Since then you can now set the 360 to record only new episodes.

Under Settings > Saved > Recorded > See All is a new option New Episodes Only

Select a saved program title eg Peacemaker > Click on the edit icon > Record > (options) All from series 1 and onwards > Series 1, Ep1 and onwards > All from series 1 only > All from series 1 and onwards > New episodes only

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Joyced259 

The 360 was updated to version 4.39 around 3 to 4 weeks ago. Since then you can now set the 360 to record only new episodes.

Under Settings > Saved > Recorded > See All is a new option New Episodes Only

Select a saved program title eg Peacemaker > Click on the edit icon > Record > (options) All from series 1 and onwards > Series 1, Ep1 and onwards > All from series 1 only > All from series 1 and onwards > New episodes only

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks for that. Found it. 

Has this all changed in the latest update?

Can’t find how to set it to New Episodes only or where to do it with an already set up. 

If you are setting up a new series link the Advanced options have changed slightly, you now have This episode only, From this episode onwards, New episodes only and All available episodes, the last one being the default.