cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revert from tv360

Redlorakeet
On our wavelength

Hi

i renegotiated my contract and was given the tv360 handset. I did not ask for this. 
it is unusable. I have poor eyesight and even the contrast functions are no good. Fonts on the screen are too small. 

I am within my 14 days cooling off and want to go back to the software I had before. They say I cannot do this and everyone will be transferred over to this new software. I did not ask for this. I do not want it. They say there is nothing they can do. Can anyone assist please? I am a longstanding customer of virgin but they do not care. 

17 REPLIES 17

The end result to this sorry saga was they were unable to switch me back. Not happy but living with it. I hate this software.  Thanks to all for their input. 

Apologies for the overall experience Redlorakeet, our complaints code of practice can be found here virg.in/compscop  outlining how you can raise your concerns with us for further investigation. Once received it will be fully investigated and we'll endeavor to get back in touch within the 28 day time frame agreed with our regulators.

Rob

Hello Redlorakeet

I can see that we have been out to your Fathers today and fixed the Telephone 

Turns out it was a faulty extension in the k|tchen 

Gareth_L

Yes, thanks for your help with this. 

AJR97
Joining in

The new software is so poor and is a massive step backwards, I’d love to be able to go back to the old v6 software as they’ve lost so many features and is actually making me want to leave and go to sky q

@AJR97 wrote:

The new software is so poor and is a massive step backwards, I’d love to be able to go back to the old v6 software as they’ve lost so many features and is actually making me want to leave and go to sky q

I think you will find sky q has a similar UI to the 360, just a different colour. 

20220730_092106.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish people would stop saying 360 is similar to Q. It's not!

Sky Q has a far better interface with more features, more apps etc. It looks better in terms of colour and doesn't waste space. 

Q is also faster with no lag and it doesn't require ten of clicks to get to where you want. Compare the two systems, yes, but stop saying they're similar. 

I they're that similar, test the two side-by-side and you'll notice a HUGE difference. 

@Anonymous wrote:

I wish people would stop saying 360 is similar to Q. It's not!

Sky Q has a far better interface with more features, more apps etc. It looks better in terms of colour and doesn't waste space. 

Q is also faster with no lag and it doesn't require ten of clicks to get to where you want. Compare the two systems, yes, but stop saying they're similar. 

I they're that similar, test the two side-by-side and you'll notice a HUGE difference. 

They are similar in the fact that they are both more basic systems than the V6 that rely on flashy graphics rather than features. The reason I'm with VM rather than Sky is because of the V6\TiVo software and the fact that the internet connection comes into my house in a more convenient location, suspect it won't be long before I look into buying a long cable!