cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement 360 remote

timmie
On our wavelength

Hi, I was recently sent a 360 box. The remote arrived damaged and I used VM WhatsApp chat to request a replacement. I was sent a V6 remote. I tried again and have just been sent another V6 remote. How do I get a 360 remote?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @timmie 

Thanks for your response

We can provide a replacement remote for the box you're currently using, when you use the 360 box drop us a response and we'll be happy to organise this for you.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi timmie, 

Thanks for taking the time to post on our Community

We're really sorry to hear that there has been some confusion with the wrong remote being sent out. You can order a replacement remote control for your box here

If you continue to have issues or you haven't yet activated the 360 box due to the damaged remote, let us know so we can grab some details from you and help you further. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

timmie
On our wavelength

Thanks for the link, when I follow the link it wants to send me a V6 remote. This has made me realise what the problem is. As part of a contract change Virgin sent me a 360 box (no idea why) but I have stored the 360 box and continue to use my V6 box (which Virgin have said they don’t want back). Because I use the V6 box this is what the system seems to think I want whereas I wanted a 360 remote to store with the 360 box.

At this point I will give up 😅 and get a 360 remote as and when I use the box.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @timmie 

Thanks for your response

We can provide a replacement remote for the box you're currently using, when you use the 360 box drop us a response and we'll be happy to organise this for you.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team