cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote controls no longer light up on movement

TelVirg
Tuning in

Has the issue regarding the lights on the remote control staying on for longer been addressed yet? I've searched elsewhere on the forum but couldn't find anything

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @TelVirg 

There has been no change in the function of the lights on the 360 remote, however it was passed to the development team as feedback.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @TelVirg 

There has been no change in the function of the lights on the 360 remote, however it was passed to the development team as feedback.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

HydeTDS
On our wavelength

I raised this when I was last subscribed to VM. Complaining that it should be a setting the user could change.

Roll on a year and I join again only to find the remote doesn't light up at all now! How 🤬 short sighted is that of VM? Now I have to turn a light on to see which button to press!

SERIOUSLY! It's stupid things like this that mean I'm unlikely to extend come the end of this contract!

Hello HydeTDS, 

We're happy to hear you have returned, it's great to have you back.

We're always looking to improve the overall experience and service all of our customers receive, we will be sure to pass the feedback on to the team who looks into this from our remote developers and suppliers.

Rob