cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording

Salkev125
Joining in

Hi. When accessing my recordings some do not work with the error message your Virgin Media tv is off line or not connected. Please turn it on.
However other recordings work and I have no problem streaming on demand through any of the apps 

I have tried rebooting box and turning off at mains but error persists  Does anyone know why this happens. ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you have a TV360 or a V6? if you're not sure, check at https://www.virginmedia.com/care/tv-fault/which-tv-box 

A V6 will have the TiVo logo in the top-right corner by the video preview, a TV360 won't

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Community elder

That sounds like a 360 message when the recordings you are trying to watch are on the other box, if you have 360 boxes make sure they are set to fast start or active start.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you have a TV360 or a V6? if you're not sure, check at https://www.virginmedia.com/care/tv-fault/which-tv-box 

A V6 will have the TiVo logo in the top-right corner by the video preview, a TV360 won't

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I have checked. 2 boxes. Both 360. Both set to Active. The error cleared itself the next day. 

Hi Salkev125, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you were having an issue with your 360 box but glad things have been resolved for you since. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs