cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording sport

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just switched to the 360 and am feeling a bit iffy about it so far but one important difference for me is that there doesn't seem to be a way to record from or set a reminder for a specific channel at a specific time.

Take live football as an example - those programmes start with up to an hour of studio yakking before the kick-off and on the V6 it was quite simple to set a custom time (and reminder) so the box would switch to the game when the play actually starts, thus avoiding all the pontificating pundits.

I can't see a way to do this on the 360 so might it be a feature in future?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Manual time-based recording is indeed something missing from TV360 at this time. All recordings must be from the EPG - either individual programmes or a series-link.

Not sure about reminders - others who use TV360 can assist there.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Manual time-based recording is indeed something missing from TV360 at this time. All recordings must be from the EPG - either individual programmes or a series-link.

Not sure about reminders - others who use TV360 can assist there.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the confirmation.