cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording failed

covkid69
Up to speed

I have a series link set for who wants to be a millionaire and my crappy 360 box has recorded every episode until tonight when it thought it wouldn’t bother. Why is this thing so bloody unreliable 😡😡😡

6 REPLIES 6

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @covkid69 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your 360 recordings, do you know if the EPG was correct at the time of recording ?

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Yes the epg was correct as far as I’m aware. The program was showing in the TV guide 

Hi covkid69, thanks for the reply and welcome back. I am sorry to hear that the recording failed, can you confirm if you have been able to try again and if it allows the programme to be recorded? ^Chris

covkid69
Up to speed

Once again this piece of garbage 360 has failed to record a series link and in fact the series link has vanished so I’ve had to set it again. 
It was tonight’s match of the day 2. 
when I first looked at the TV guide it was showing a red circle with a red dot in the middle but after I put the box into standby and switched it on again that red circle/dot had vanished so I’ve had to set another series link. 
why the hell is this thing so unreliable as it’s not the first time it’s done this 🤬🤬🤬

Hi covkid69, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. I am sorry to hear about the failed recordings and that you had to set the series link back up, can you confirm if you are still having issues with this or has this since been resolved? ^Chris

I have posted about this a few times now and still nobody can tell me why my 360box is setting weird recording times.

Quite a few of my recordings do no record at the time i set it and instead record at 3 or 4am instead.

I have a series link set for match of the day and randomly it records the repeat at 7am the following day instead of the saturday night showing.

If you look at the tv guide it shows the red circle which means a recording but it does it the following day.

All my series links are set to record at the time of the first showing but some just ignore it despite deleting the series link and then setting it again..really is starting to get on my nerves now because nobody from virgin is giving me answers