Menu
Blakey53
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recordings keep freezing

Hi,

I'm having the exact same issue, I've had the box a little over 4 weeks, and have this issue at least once a week. 

Do I need a replacement box too?

Thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Recordings keep freezing

@Blakey53 

Rather than adding "me too" to someone elses thread, it's much better to start your own, explaining your issues, and that way - the replies don't get confused.

Can you explain the issues you have, and confirm which box you have? The thread you'd added to was in the V360 forum, but you didn't say whether that was the box you have - take a look here if you want to check.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Blakey53,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your TV services. Are you still requiring assistance from us?

If so, please can you confirm for us:

• What TV box of ours you have 
  • What issues are occurring exactly
  • Is this happening on other apps/ channels or just the recorded programmes

Let us know - thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Blakey53
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Molly,

Yes, I'm still having the issue.  I have a V360 box, and at least once a week, we lose our recordings, catch up services such as Prime, Iplayer and Netflix don't work, and can only be used once a factory reset is undertaken. The same issues occur on recorded programmes too.

Occasionally the box is unresponsive to the remote also.  We have a second box, which we have never had any issues with...hence me thinking it is the box that is the issue.

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Blakey53

Thanks for your reply. I can take a further look into this for you and hopefully get this sorted.

I'll drop you a pm just to get some details from you - look out for the purple envelope.

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos