cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixelation of TV Channels - Fault Ref: F010763089

tecky7
On our wavelength

Hi

as a programmer and engineer at the University of Bolton.

All my services are pixilated on all services in the middle of the screen.   At the start of the programme.

EG.  I have record the evidence for the engineer call out on the TiVo 360 box.

Weather its a hard drive fault on the on the TiVo box or a cable fault in my house.

I have a simple file as a test  "a faulty corrupt file on the hard drive"  as a damaged recordings

Any help from the community

122 REPLIES 122

Yes it’s a widespread issue not hardware related. Virgin aware and working on a fix. 

s9750
On our wavelength

Well they have managed it in our area EH52, West Lothian, total outage of Broadband. 2130 estimated fix from 1830. Spookily the app won't allow a report of loss of service 😒 

Yep NG4 

They have finally acknowledged it’s a national issue, now showing into the service status page, that’s at least the first step into fixing this hopefully quicker than the estimated date.

IMG_0394.jpeg

Thanks for the update. Let's hope it won't be long. Gone on for two weeks now. Surely if it's a nationwide issue one would hope it would be a relatively easy fix.

g0akc
Problem sorter

Issue not resolved - now I’ve got to phone AGAIN 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Yes same problem here in EN6 area with 2 x 360 box's happening on both.

elland277
On our wavelength

Having same problem with ours in West Yorkshire.

Looking around on here it looks like it's a nationwide issue.

Supposedly Virgin are aware and looking into it. 

I suppose we'll just have to put up with it for now.

Not sure about anyone else but getting lip sync problems as well in Bristol area pretty sure it's connected with the pixelation 

Baldy76
Joining in

Every channel pixilates, the viewing is so poor.

I’ve tried turning the tv box off and back on, I’ve tried changing the HDMI lead, it still happens.

pay nearly £70 for poor picture.

can anybody help me please