Menu
lukeosullivan
Tuning in
Message 11 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordered TV360 but never arrived

Hi, sorry for the delay, but I actually got an update. 

This week, 2 remote controls were delivered (We did not sign up for the trial), and we were able to update our 2 former V6 boxes to TV360 sucessfully. This is despite the fact the order stated 1 TV 360 box, and 1 Mini Box. 

Looks like Virgin Media are not updating people who took out an order that there's any delay, nor are they putting the order on customer's accounts, hence why CS are clueless about any order. 

We got a text from Yodel just before christmas that the boxes will arrive on the 30th December (they arrived on the 29th, texted us that they placed the package in a safe place under the car (?)), and we updated the boxes through All Apps. 

So in all a bit of a farce, and I think they are charging the £35, but they arrived at least, and we get to keep 2TB total starage. 

0 Kudos
bob808
Joining in
Message 12 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Thanks - that explains a lot of the mystery here.. seems a bit chaotic though...  So you had to pay the £35 Luke?

0 Kudos
lukeosullivan
Tuning in
Message 13 of 23
Flag for a moderator

I can confirm they have charged the £35 which isn't on really as they said it wouldn't be charged on the order. Might ring up to tell them but not confident i will get through to someone who undertsands!

0 Kudos
Rich_Sharp
Tuning in
Message 14 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Hi glad to see I'm not the only one having issues with this!! Spoken to two people and they couldn't help, was then transferred to someone else and got an automated reply and the line hung up.

Tried the text service, three times and am now on the phone in queue hell again. Pretty annoyed as I've done the online thing which says it's free and had no email confirming the delivery either.

0 Kudos
simon69c
On our wavelength
Message 15 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Well after trying to use the link a couple of times over the last week or so and each time at the final bit of the order being told "couldn't complete online, please phone us" I tried it again yesterday and it actually went through.  I got the email confirmation straight away with a supposed delivery of the 360 boxes on Wednesday.  I'm not going to hold my breath but will report back what does (or probably more likely doesn't) happen!  This is coming from a 2x V6 Ultimate Oomph setup with 1Gig.

bob808
Joining in
Message 16 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Hi Simon - you are on the same bundle as I am.  I didnt have an issue completing the order, but if you got the same email as I did it will say if you re-read it that you 'requested' the delivery dates, and that they will contact you to confirm everything... I never got any further contact and nothing arrived...

0 Kudos
Treble1
Fibre optic
Message 17 of 23
Flag for a moderator

i have just had a vm email stating i already have this service even though i dont lol typical vm

0 Kudos
simon69c
On our wavelength
Message 18 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Well received a follow up email this evening saying "We'd like to talk to you to as it appears that some information that we need to process your order was missing." with an 0800 number to call.  I wonder if this is just them trying to charge £35 when the online page and everything else said the connection fee was waived!  Sat in a queue at the moment trying to speak to them about it, though not sure which are the best options to speak to someone who may know about it.  Is V6 to 360 considered a package change or account issue?  I fully expect after remaining on hold for over an hour I will find I am in the wrong queue and be put to the back of another one!

Treble1
Fibre optic
Message 19 of 23
Flag for a moderator

I had the same email and when I rang nobody had a clue what I was talking about so gave up 

0 Kudos
SC90NYG
On our wavelength
Message 20 of 23
Flag for a moderator

• Honestly somebody needs to take some action about this, it's ridiculous.

They should just be installing 360 with all new installs now, but this stupid upgrade system and the fact they have clearly not trained anyone about it is madness.

No online live chat support is also crazy in 2021.

Got to say my first few weeks with virgin have made me question my decision to leave sky.

I feel totally stuck now in terms of actually getting the 360 service I thought I was signing up for.

0 Kudos