cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix...

Cawsie
Up to speed

Hi. 
Added Netflix standard to my account yesterday.

No sign of any email regarding passwords or setup etc. Netflix has been added to my contract but can't see anywhere to activate it.

Any ideas. Have got the ultimate volt package.

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cawsie
Up to speed

All sorted.

open the netflix app on the box

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Cawsie
Up to speed

All sorted.

open the netflix app on the box

Hi @Cawsie

Glad to hear you got everything sorted! If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to post again on the community forums, we'll be here to help if needed :).

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thats good that some customers are getting Netflix included in their Ultimate Volt Bundle. However after numerous phone calls to VM the only way I was able to get Netflix included was by dropping speed from 1gigabit down to 600 mb. Agent told me this was the only way he could get Netflix on my package .Said the system would not let him add Netflix to my Ultimate Volt Bundle. Not a happy bunny now as one of the guys from work phoned today and got Netflix added to his Ultimate Volt Bundle without any loss of speed.

Hi @fuz
Sorry to hear that to add Netflix to your package you needed to have the speed reduced. If you would like to discuss this further please join me on private message. Once we have passed account security I'll be able to locate your account discuss the package with you.  You can see my PM in the envelope at the top corner of the screen. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

PhilipF
Superfast

Got it added to my account no extra cost, waiting for an email but again not clear what you have to do.

Hi @PhilipF, thanks for your post here.

Have you managed to get things resolved since your post? Please let us know if you need any further help.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Tom no have not sorted. 

Hi PhilipF,

You should receive an email 24 hours after accepting the package with an activation link.

Has this been received since your last post?

Alex_Rm

Mikeuk26
Joining in

I'm still waiting on netflix activate now been 5 days and still no email have check spam to and nothing