Menu
Ripp
On our wavelength
Message 131 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix programs finishing early

Thanks for the update. I still have the same issue as well as the issue where most of the preview trailers only play for 1-2 seconds before cutting off. 

0 Kudos
Eeamonson
Joining in
Message 132 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Ending Episodes Early

I'm having the exact same issue, it's not a problem with netflix it's with the software on the tv360 box, there is not an option to cancel the autoplay of next episode.

0 Kudos
Colindiffer
Joining in
Message 133 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Hi VM,

im also having this issue, it’s only just started. It’s not Netflix, it’s the VM box

0 Kudos
Agi4
Joining in
Message 134 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Another one here. Cutting out before the end and going on to next episode

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 135 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Welcome to the community @Colindiffer and thanks for taking the time to post on our forums.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with Netflix at the moment and we are looking into as my colleague advised yesterday and hope to have an update soon on this matter.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos
James6185
Tuning in
Message 136 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Hi Virgin, suffering exactly the same problem. Having to resort to consume your media services through tiny devices. Please hurry up and sort this out.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Inaspin
On our wavelength
Message 137 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath_F,

You say you cannot replicate the problem.

I wondered if you would like to swap my box for a new one and then you can check it out in your offices and it may also solve my problem too.

Also I note that this thread is marked as "answered" which it clearly is not. Can it be marked "getting worse?"

Cheers

Inaspin

Tags (1)
jonesy21
Dialled in
Message 138 of 220
Flag for a moderator

They can have our 360 box too, we are giving up on it....just watched a film 'Pages' it finished 2minutes 20 seconds before the end and we couldn't get it back so ended up watching the last bit via the smart TV.... which we'll start doing from now until Virgin fix this issue. We never had this issue when we first upgraded the TIVO to the new 360 box, its been happening now since early February so whatever a software engineer did then. please Virgin sort it out.

jonesy21
Dialled in
Message 139 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix cutting off end of programmes

Funny, there are a lot of your customers that are having the same problem, there seems to be various threads on the same subject (at least 3). We can replicate the problem quite easily I wish we couldn't its very frustrating!

jonesy21
Dialled in
Message 140 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Ending Episodes Early

This is the third thread so far on the same subject, there are a lot of frustrated customers.... been happening for three months now!

0 Kudos