Menu
stephentucker
Dialled in
Message 101 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix programs finishing early

This thread perfectly encapsulates Virgin's attitude towards issues. Talk about hitting your head against a brick wall. How many more times is a member of the forum team going to ask someone to 'clarify' the issue? A three minute read clearly establishes precisely what is happening and that it's only on the 360 app
RAQUEL6
Fibre optic
Message 102 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Do they not Monitor these threads everyday ? , they seem to dip in and out and just answer the easy stuff with a choreographed answer ......  

Kickoverthestatues
0 Kudos
stephentucker
Dialled in
Message 103 of 220
Flag for a moderator

So a thread of 8 pages started on the 26th February, setting out a clearly articulated very specific issue by several customers and despite several interventions by Virgin forum staff, 'isn't an issue we are aware of'?

roy247
Well-informed
Message 104 of 220
Flag for a moderator

I thought the ModTeam Moderator, message number 64 was taking ownership of this problem.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 105 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Hello Everyone,

We have asked our Support Team to investigate this and will update this thread when we have some more information.

Thanks

Lisa
0 Kudos
RAQUEL6
Fibre optic
Message 106 of 220
Flag for a moderator

How many updates do you need then 🤔 to investigate and then come back with 'we are looking into it ' 

🥱🥱🥱

Kickoverthestatues
JalapenoG
On our wavelength
Message 107 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Finger crossed folks but mine has stopped doing it.  Don’t know why.  I’m on version 4.30.  Anyone else sorted?  Did you do something Virgin?

bluecatt73
On our wavelength
Message 108 of 220
Flag for a moderator

I watched the first episode of "Wild Wild Country" last night and it didn't do it. So yeah, fingers crossed!

jonesy21
Dialled in
Message 109 of 220
Flag for a moderator

We have been away for a week, just got back and watched 2 episodes of Borgon (yes I know the subtitling is crap) but neither episode finished early!! I won't hold my breath just yet, we'll try a few more tomorrow from other series we have been watching. Fingers crossed its been sorted.......
0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 110 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear there seems to be some improvement jonesy21, please continue to keep us posted. 

Tom