Menu
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 81 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix programs finishing early

Thank you for that @Ripp.

And this issue is only present when on the TV360 Netflix channel, yes?

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ripp
On our wavelength
Message 82 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Correct, yes. 

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 83 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Thank you @Ripp,

I will feed this back and this issue will be looked into. 

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Ripp
On our wavelength
Message 84 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Awesome thank you. 

0 Kudos
JalapenoG
On our wavelength
Message 85 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Paulina_Z

in our case it’s happening with every show we try to watch on the Netflix app on V360.  

I don’t know if it’s happening with movies, not watched one on the app since this issue started, we’re using the horribly slow App on our Samsung TV (now except to check that’s it’s not yet fixed on Virgin for TV shows yet every couple of days or so.)

thanks 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Inaspin
On our wavelength
Message 86 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Seems to be every show for me 

Hadn't really noticed the trailer thing but that happens on mine too. Literally plays 1 or 2 seconds and cuts off mid-sentence.

Far less annoying than he shows stopping, but wonder if its related?

Tags (1)
jonesy21
Dialled in
Message 87 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paula,

Having started this thread off I'm sort of happy that its not just us! sorry everyone.....

We have the problem with most series so not sure about whether the issue happens with films. We first noticed it with the Big Bang Theory, then QI and now almost every series we watch. It only happens on the first program you start watching, when it gets to near the end, about 1min 30 the program just stops. We then have to go to all episodes, back track to that program and press play, sometimes it continues where it stopped other times it goes to the start and we run through to see the last minute and a half. If we watch straight away the next one in the series it gets to the end as one would expect.

We have turned off 'go to next episode straight away' because that had to be interrupted so we could back track. So the next episode 'button' is highlighted as is a greyed out rectangle for watching credits (which happens automatically once we have back tracked.

By the way, this only started in mid February no problem before then! and only the Netflix channel.

ps. Watching Netflix on the Smart TV (still on Virgin media broadband) is no problem.

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 88 of 220
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the additional information Jonesy21, we've passed this on to the team currently investigating and will update here once we receive any information.

Rob

0 Kudos
rkiley
Tuning in
Message 89 of 220
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same problem. This is especially frustrating when watching dramas -- like Occupied -- as something always happens in the last 90 seconds.

The only solution (I use that term loosely) is to go back to the episode you have just watched and fast forward until you get to the last 2 mins.

Curiously, if you do this it lets you watch the last 90 seconds (which is helpful for understanding what is happening in the next episode.

I would estimate this problem fist stated about 3 weeks ago. Definitely a 360 problem.
0 Kudos
bluecatt73
On our wavelength
Message 90 of 220
Flag for a moderator

This happened to me again last night. Watching the first episode of "Leaving Neverland" it cut out 1min 38secs from the end. Previous shows affected include "The Confession Killer", "This is a Robbery" & "Travelers". First show I noticed it on was "The Confession Killer". I've checked my viewing history & can see that I watched the first episode on 6/3/21, so the problem goes back to at least early March. It happens on the first episode of every new TV show I start watching; subsequent episodes are not affected. I've listed the shows affected here for information, but I don't think they're relevant. It's the first episode of EVERY show. Films are unaffected. Hope this helps, fingers crossed for a fix soon!

0 Kudos