cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Confusion

PhilipF
Superfast

Having read through most of the post regarding the addition of netflix can some one from VM clarify the process.

I have my own Netflix account separate from Virgin paid monthly via my debit card.

I am on the Ultimate volt bundle so it says I  may have to recontract.

The get Netflix has appeared on in my virgin media which when you click the link takes me to my existing Netflix account. The information seems to conflict on the forum.

Also given the offer is the standard SD one how do  you get the HD version and is that is SD price deduct from the HD price? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Royalbeech
Superfast

I would cancel my Netflix account and resign with Virgin.

FYI Netflix standard give you HD on 2 device at a time, Virgin are only offering standard and premium, basic isn't available through Virgin.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Royalbeech
Superfast

I would cancel my Netflix account and resign with Virgin.

FYI Netflix standard give you HD on 2 device at a time, Virgin are only offering standard and premium, basic isn't available through Virgin.

Just negotiated a new contract and got Netlflix Standard as part of the package. When I click on the app it wants me to sign in or create an account then asks what tier I require and Standard is not indicated by "no fee" or similar.  If I sign up am I going to be charged £10.99 added to my Virgin bill or will Virgin refund it each month? Can't get through to Virgin to clarify. Thanks.

Hi there @chrisjames, thanks for your post.

When signing up for the Netflix bundle you will receive an email from us with a link and instructions of how to activate this. Alternatively you can also do this via your online account.

If the Netflix registration was done following these steps then we will cover the charge for Netflix every month. Have you had confirmation this is now up and running?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Thanks Nathan.
Think I've done it (details on Virgin TV 360 'Netflix now included') Obviously to be sure have to wait for the first bill!

If you go to your bills isn't there a section called something like 'changes since your last bill'. Wouldn't any upcoming Netflix charge show in there?.