cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music on red button

Ldynes
Joining in

I am new to virgin and just tried the sky sports red button and there was no commentary only music. Is that normal or do we get commentary?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Ldynes 

Which Sky Sports channel are you trying to watch the red button feed on?

I've just tried all Sky Sports channels and there are currently no interactive (red button) events scheduled on each channel I tuned into.

I've also checked https://www.skysports.com/watch/sport-on-sky  and according to that page the only red button feed today was the R&A Amateur, Sky Sports Golf at 7:30am on the Sky Sports golf channel.  That was also broadcast live on https://www.youtube.com  and the event has already finished.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

It was this afternoons ladies golf 

Would there normally be commentary on things like football ?

Thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @Ldynes 

The ladies golf event has finished now.   I don't want to spoil the result for you, but you can use your TV or 360 box and tune in watch the  coverage on You Tube  (as if it were live)  by typing in Aramco Team Series London | Ladies European Tour | Day 3 or use the following link pn a PC/tablet and cast it to your TV  <<< Here >>>  

There is normally full commentary on all red button events, although it has been known to be missing, so if you do have any future issues just create a post again.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks