Menu
Johnny121
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Multiroom

Can someone please explain exactly how multiroom is installed. I have previously been a broadband customer with virgin but not tv. When my broadband an tv contract is up with sky I may be looking at getting the ultimate oomph package.

I currently have the virgin box on the wall in the lounge which broadband will connect to, does the main tv connect to this as well and is a splitter attached to run the cable to the mini box. My main concern is having visible cable running to the mini box and do you need another connection box where the mini box will be.

Sorry if this doesn’t make a lot of sense.

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Multiroom

Hi there

I can arrange a site survey for you if you'd like?

They will run through all cable routing with you. But the answer to your question is yes.. the second box will still require coaxial cable for the live TV channels.

Happy to assist you

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Johnny121
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Christy,

Thanks for your prompt response. I still have a few months to go with my sky contract, I think it’s around August time when it ends. With this in mind how close to this date would be best to arrange for a survey to be carried out. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you could pop me a private message with your details, I will ensure that this is booked in for you around a month before.

Thanks in advance

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos