cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Events

muffintastic
Superfast

Hi. 

Where about is Live Events to purchase a PP event like WWE Money in the Bank 2023? Since Virgin did all these updates you can't find that section at all, nothing in catchup and no on demand tab? So, how do you go about purchasing it and it's on BT Sports Box Office, no channel either. 

Anyone else having problems? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Simple.

Press Home then press down to reach the PPVs.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi muffintastic 

All PPV events are shown on the Home screen.

To watch Sky or BT Box Office events, press the Home button and scroll down. There is a shortcut icon  which advertises current pay per view events. Click on the icon to order the event. 

The MITB PPV has been showing on the home screen since Tuesday. just below Top Picks.

It would actually be less expensive to purchase it directly from wwe where it's only £9.99 - see < this post > 

The monthly wwe subscription includes all PPV events as well as current and historical content.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Simple.

Press Home then press down to reach the PPVs.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks