cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet and tv down

Rbutcher
Just joined

I've had a white blinking light on my hub 4 for well over an hour and my tv is showing code 100:70.

• What can cause this 
2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

Have you checked for faults in your area, you can login to your My Virgin Media and check your service status at the top right of the page or phone 0800 5610061 for a more localised check.

If there is nothing showing then you might need to call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Rbutcher 

Thank you so much for your first post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced issues with your connection. I've been unable to locate your account via the forum detail to take a look into this.

I'm going to pop you a message so I can grab some details and take a look. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.