cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I login into Netflix without transferring my account billing?

MalcolmC11
Tuning in

Hello,

Looking for some help as to how I can login into Netflix on a Tivo V6 on TV360 with Volt M600 package without transferring my billing for Netflix to Virgin?

Is this possible or is the only way to login into Netflix to transfer my account to my VM package?

thanks

Malcolm

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Portery
Fibre optic

Just go to channel 204 and click on login and enter your Netflix details and your billing will stay with Netflix 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Portery
Fibre optic

Just go to channel 204 and click on login and enter your Netflix details and your billing will stay with Netflix 

Fantastic! Didn't know that and it worked a treat😁

When I go to 204 - it auto loads the same LINK page as the app direct.  I don't want to link to VirginMedia.

After rebooting it is now on my old account - I hope it has not linked VM to it.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

Hi there @ozsat 

I am so sorry to hear that you are also effected by this issue. Did you follow the steps mentioned by Portery?

Thank you

When I tried the 204 route - it still said it was going to link my Netflix account to VirginMedia.

When I type in my existing Netflix account email - it said it would like that to my VirginMedia account.

I don't want a 'standard' free account - as I already have a 'premium' free account.#

@Ashleigh_C wrote:

Hi there @ozsat 

I am so sorry to hear that you are also effected by this issue. Did you follow the steps mentioned by Portery?

Thank you

Hi ozsat, thanks for the message, a credit would be applied for the standard and the premium would be charged extra. 

Does this clear things up? ^Chris. 

No - I want to use my existing Netflix account without linking it to my VirginMedia account.

I already have FREE premium access - so don't want to link it to VM and have to pay!

@Chris_W1 wrote:

Hi ozsat, thanks for the message, a credit would be applied for the standard and the premium would be charged extra. 

Does this clear things up? ^Chris. 

If you already have a Netflix subscription, you don't need to add it to your VM billing @ozsat 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I know that - the problem is the app on the 360 box is trying to link them and there seems to be no way around it.

When I load the app on the 360 it asks for the email address to link to my VirginMedia account - I don't want to link the account. I just want to log in with my existing account.

@Ayisha_B wrote:

If you already have a Netflix subscription, you don't need to add it to your VM billing @ozsat