cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find a series listing due to start in 3 days time

BEEFMARKY
On our wavelength

How do I find the new series of I'm a celebrity get me out of here which starts Sunday night so that I can series link it in the virgin TV go app to prevent me from forgetting about it and missing it? I've searched for it by name in the app but all the comes up is old shows???

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

If you just want to set a series link why not just go to the TV guide on the 360 or the TV guide on the TVGO app and go to Sunday 21.00 and press record and set it, or am I missing something.

Rufus57
Up to speed

As Roy says and in addition go into advanced options and set 'new episodes only'.

BEEFMARKY
On our wavelength

I was out at the time so wished to use the mobile app as didn't have access to my 360 box. Surely it would be much easier if you could just type the name of the program into the search box like you can with Sky and all previous and upcoming available showings of the program come up! As opposed to having to Google what time the show starts and then manually go through a TV guide for three days!! More poor technology from Virgin media. Nothing is ever that simple with them

BEEFMARKY
On our wavelength

Thanks, where are the advanced settings located in the TV go app?

@BEEFMARKY wrote:

I was out at the time so wished to use the mobile app as didn't have access to my 360 box. Surely it would be much easier if you could just type the name of the program into the search box like you can with Sky and all previous and upcoming available showings of the program come up! As opposed to having to Google what time the show starts and then manually go through a TV guide for three days!! More poor technology from Virgin media. Nothing is ever that simple with them

Just tried a search using the TVGO app on a laptop and android phone on the laptop there is a Record button, click on that and you have the option to Record the complete series, on the phone it shows  pictures of all 13 episodes when you scroll down the screen, highlight episode 1, click on the 3 dot's bottom right and you have the Record option click on that and you have the option to Record the complete series again.