Menu
RAQUEL6
Fibre optic
Message 761 of 828
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have virgin given up on UHD?

Fair answer NA ....👍, It would be nice if the mods apart from towing the company line gave us some real answers 

Wonder if Donna is one of the Mods 😉

Kickoverthestatues
0 Kudos
TALON1973
Dialled in
Message 762 of 828
Flag for a moderator

.@newapallo

So it strayed off topic post 45...... THAT’S 716 posts ago ( as I post ) . So going by your logic  6.2% of this whole thread is on topic. You’re missing the bigger picture, which most of us are concerned about.

0 Kudos
jonathanpye
Fibre optic
Message 763 of 828
Flag for a moderator

I see the irony of discussing via multiple posts the off topic subject of if the thread is on or off topic! Just an amusing observation.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Services and Equipment;
HUB4
x2 V6 Upgraded to tv360
Ultimate Ooomph Gig1 with UHD
VM Telly Tablet
0 Kudos
stephentucker
Dialled in
Message 764 of 828
Flag for a moderator

Less than 24hrs after I signed up with SKY, retentions dept from Virgin rang me. I hadn't even notified them of my intent to leave but SKY had requested the porting of my existing home phone number from them which must have alerted and prompted Virgin to call me. They offered me the same package I'm on now (UO, 2 V6's and one old TIVO box, 600mb Broadband) all for the knock down price of £84 per month for 18 months. Now that it is a pretty fine price but he confirmed it didn't still didn't include the UHD upgrade and he couldn't provide me with a V6 to replace the old TIVO box. So in the end I declined and that was that. No going back now!

0 Kudos
NinjaMeerkat
Superfast
Message 765 of 828
Flag for a moderator

@stephentucker wrote:

Less than 24hrs after I signed up with SKY, retentions dept from Virgin rang me. I hadn't even notified them of my intent to leave but SKY had requested the porting of my existing home phone number from them which must have alerted and prompted Virgin to call me. They offered me the same package I'm on now (UO, 2 V6's and one old TIVO box, 600mb Broadband) all for the knock down price of £84 per month for 18 months. Now that it is a pretty fine price but he confirmed it didn't still didn't include the UHD upgrade and he couldn't provide me with a V6 to replace the old TIVO box. So in the end I declined and that was that. No going back now!

That is a great deal. I'm paying £100 without UHD.

0 Kudos
jonathanpye
Fibre optic
Message 766 of 828
Flag for a moderator

@stephentucker wrote:

This offer you got supports my target price for the same package but with UHD and Gig1 of £100 to £110. Currently paying £117.

Services and Equipment;
HUB4
x2 V6 Upgraded to tv360
VM Telly Tablet
0 Kudos
golden86
Dialled in
Message 767 of 828
Flag for a moderator

New thread topic, what's the rock bottom price for UO 🤣🤣🤣

I'm gonna get flamed for straying off topic

jonathanpye
Fibre optic
Message 768 of 828
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have virgin given up on UHD, General UHD post

@golden86 wrote:

I've seen quotes in the thread of  approx £72 with UHD. Not seen anyone go lower!

Services and Equipment;
HUB4
x2 V6 Upgraded to tv360
VM Telly Tablet
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Treble1
Superfast
Message 769 of 828
Flag for a moderator

@jonathanpye wrote:

@golden86 wrote:

I've seen quotes in the thread of  approx £72 with UHD. Not seen anyone go lower!

Is that’s me just to Clear it up it’s £72.99 but it doesn’t include uhd 

0 Kudos
TALON1973
Dialled in
Message 770 of 828
Flag for a moderator

Negotiating is one thing... that’s pricing. But the ultimate oomph package is just that. You can’t split the package.

0 Kudos