Menu
IoanaNeacsu
Dialled in
Message 721 of 828
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have virgin given up on UHD?

I advise you to wait for Virgin to come back with the next call, normally the third one is the cheapest offer you'll get. I don't know how much is for a third box, but I pay £79 for Ultimate Oomph, two TV360 boxes, one of them the mini one, 600MB, a free 4G, now 5G, sim with everything unlimited, of course Sky Sports and Cinema in HD. I don't have the UHD option, for now the extra £6 it's not worth it, maybe if they will also include Sky Sports in UHD, I'll have a thought about it.

0 Kudos
HavencroftKev
Fibre optic
Message 722 of 828
Flag for a moderator

I pay £99pm for my Ultimate Oomph bundle with the Sky UHD content.

Should be £105pm but I have a £6 credit added to my account each month to cover the UHD costs.

It's crazy how everyone pays different amounts.

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 723 of 828
Flag for a moderator

Hi HavencroftKev, 

Thanks for your post. 

We do our very best to offer the best possible deals to our existing customers. 

Customer packages can vary dependant on any additional features or bolt ons that have been added. This can mean prices can be different even if the packages appear to be similar. 

Nat
0 Kudos
golden86
Dialled in
Message 724 of 828
Flag for a moderator

@Natalie_L wrote:

Hi HavencroftKev, 

Thanks for your post. 

Customer packages can vary dependant on any additional features or bolt ons that have been added. This can mean prices can be different even if the packages appear to be similar. 

Hi Natalie, appreciate you might have to toe the corporate line. But the discrepancy we're talking about is how existing customers pay differently for the same Ultimate Oomph package. It really comes down to how much we can endure speaking with the retentions team and playing the game.

NinjaMeerkat
Superfast
Message 725 of 828
Flag for a moderator

@Natalie_L wrote:

Hi HavencroftKev, 

Thanks for your post. 

@Natalie_L wrote:

Hi HavencroftKev, 

Thanks for your post. 

I'm  sorry Natalie but you do not give the best deals to existing customers. I pay £100pm for my new Ultimate Oomph package whereas a new customer gets the same package plus the on-demand UHD for £79pm. How does that match to your assertion that 3xisting customers get the best deals.

0 Kudos
NinjaMeerkat
Superfast
Message 726 of 828
Flag for a moderator

Its been a week since VM said they would call me to add UHD to my package and still no call, I guess they aren't going to bother or the agent I spoke to lied that he would raise the call back request (not unusual).

0 Kudos
jonathanpye
Fibre optic
Message 727 of 828
Flag for a moderator

@Natalie_L wrote:

Hi HavencroftKev, 

Thanks for your post. 

Thanks for the response natalie.

I too appreciate you have to toe the corporate line and may personally have a different opinion to that.

You will get lots of responses from disgruntled customers unfortunately in regard the standard scripted response provided., but thank you for acknowledging our comments.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Services and Equipment;
HUB4
x2 V6 Upgraded to tv360
Ultimate Ooomph Gig1 with UHD
VM Telly Tablet
0 Kudos
HavencroftKev
Fibre optic
Message 728 of 828
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for you response Natalie,

Personally I think £99 for all my VM services offer excellent value for money which I am extremely satisfied with (touch wood).

The reason for my comment was because I know a lot of customers are paying a lot more for the exactly the same Ultimate Oomph bundle.

The decision to not include the Sky UHD content to existing Oomph customers is disgraceful, especially as many like me were told when negotiating our packages it would be included.

But by offering it to new Oomph customers for £79 is a real kick into the teeth and shows just how much VM don't value loyal customers.

RAQUEL6
Fibre optic
Message 729 of 828
Flag for a moderator

I expect Natalie will be racing back with an answer soon........

Just after Akura has replied and also....... ( insert name here )

Kickoverthestatues
0 Kudos
KB29R
On our wavelength
Message 730 of 828
Flag for a moderator

All just run the contract down and go to Sky - VM don’t give a damn - vote with your feet soldiers 👍