Menu
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 31 of 47
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disjointed Program Watching Experience

Hi sambartle, 

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you have been experiencing some issues with the TV Go service and the content. 

We have been made aware of this and I have contacted our dedicated team for further assistance. 

I will be sure to update you as soon as we receive a response 🙂 

Thanks 

Nat
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 32 of 47
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flight Attendant ep2 missing

@sambartle

I've merged your post into a long thread that's already discussing issues with the Flight Attendant.

As @Natalie_L has mentioned, this has already been raised.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

sambartle
On our wavelength
Message 33 of 47
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that.. 

For clarity too (since the images have gone missing that I added).. Episode 2 IS available on the V6 TV Box but NOT on the tvtogo service. Others are reporting its missing on the TV box (whatever a 360 box is.. it looks identical to my V6 tivo from a quick google)

In fact I can watch all episodes on the TV box.

Episode 4 is on the TV box only.. and marked as such in the tvtogo interface (but its present in there at least)

And the listings for the program live, are all over the place. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 34 of 47
Flag for a moderator

@sambartle wrote:

For clarity too (since the images have gone missing that I added).. Episode 2 IS available on the V6 TV Box but NOT on the tvtogo service. Others are reporting its missing on the TV box (whatever a 360 box is.. it looks identical to my V6 tivo from a quick google)

A TV-360 is the newest VM TV platform which will eventually replace the TiVo-based platform that powers the TiVo & V6 boxes. It runs the same hardware as the V6. I won't take this any more OT for the existing thread, but you can view the 3 boxes here 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 35 of 47
Flag for a moderator

This has been resolved.

Checking today, all episodes are now available to access, both in my TV 360 directly and on the Virgin TV Go app.

IoanaNeacsu
Dialled in
Message 36 of 47
Flag for a moderator

For me they appear the same as previously, so it hasn't been resolved. On Sky One HD there are still 3 episodes available and if you go on them they are not available to be watched, just to record them, Sky Replay same 3 episodes and just to record them. All 8 episodes are available to watch only on Sky One SD. Just a personal notice though, when I watch episode 2 for example from Sky One SD the feed looks HD. So, maybe the feed is in HD but they don't appear available on Sky One HD.

20210323_133219.jpg

20210323_133243.jpg

0 Kudos
roy247
Well-informed
Message 37 of 47
Flag for a moderator

@IoanaNeacsu wrote:

For me they appear the same as previously, so it hasn't been resolved. On Sky One HD there are still 3 episodes available and if you go on them they are not available to be watched, just to record them, Sky Replay same 3 episodes and just to record them. All 8 episodes are available to watch only on Sky One SD. Just a personal notice though, when I watch episode 2 for example from Sky One SD the feed looks HD. So, maybe the feed is in HD but they don't appear available on Sky One HD.

Or is it just good upscaling between the 360 box and your TV ?

Hi Ernie_C, I don't watch a lot of catch up but is it normal for Sky series programmes not to be viewed in HD before they have been shown on Sky One HD which appears to be case here, I am sure I watched a full series in HD over a couple of nights when only the first episode had been shown.

Roy

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 38 of 47
Flag for a moderator

I have no comment. I NEVER watch from On Demand or Catch Up as I use the box to record.

0 Kudos
roy247
Well-informed
Message 39 of 47
Flag for a moderator

So do I normally Ernie.

0 Kudos
drljames
Dialled in
Message 40 of 47
Flag for a moderator

Just started a new thread... episode 7 seems to have vanished now.

Screenshot_20210327-203957_Gallery.jpg

0 Kudos