Menu
Deans13
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Dolby atmos Netflix 360

Hi 

My 360 would previously output dolby atmos audio on selected titles on netflix, however since the 4.31 update this no longer happens. 

However, using the netflix app directly on my TV will still show titles with dolby atmos. 

Thus I know the dolby atmos set up with my speakers is working. Has something been changed with the 360 audio output? 

0 Kudos
ozsat
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dolby atmos Netflix 360

Has the 'Dolby Output' setting been changed in the system menu on the 360?  Should be set to 'Always Follow'

@Deans13 wrote:

Hi 

My 360 would previously output dolby atmos audio on selected titles on netflix, however since the 4.31 update this no longer happens. 

However, using the netflix app directly on my TV will still show titles with dolby atmos. 

Thus I know the dolby atmos set up with my speakers is working. Has something been changed with the 360 audio output? 

==================================
1.2Gb/55Mb in Area 31
0 Kudos
Deans13
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I haven't changed the settings. 

Always has been on follow content, I have tried to switch and then switch it back too with no effect. 

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Deans13 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry you're having issues with Dolby when watching Netflix via our 360 set up.  Can you please confirm if you've tried a factory reset of your box?  There is an option to do so without losing your recordings.

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos