Menu
Awal
Dialled in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Disney+ on VM Stream so when will it be on 360?

Now that VM and Disney have agreements in place, as shown by Disney+ being on the new Stream dongle and the combined billing, when will Disney+ make an appearance on 360 box?

It would be nice if VM could provide a definitive answer, either way.

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disney+ on VM Stream so when will it be on 360?

@Awal wrote:

It would be nice if VM could provide a definitive answer, either way.

Which they hardly ever do. Usually any press release of information is agreed with both parties in advance. Staff here will either not be in the know, or subject to NDO.

VM BB TV Landline. Vonage 2nd line. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disney+ on VM Stream so when will it be on 360?

Hey @Awal,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
We are working with Disney to be able to offer Disney + on our 360 boxes but we dont have any further information at the moment.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos
danalimar
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Disney+ on Virgin 360

Now that Virgin is gleefully promoting the availability of Disney+ to it's new Stream box customers, when will it pull its finger out and agree to offer the same app for it's full TV package customers on Virgin 360?

It seems that once you are a 'full' customer, you suddenly become a second-class cituzen wgen it comes to new developments and benefits... 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disney+ on Virgin 360

@danalimar wrote:

Now that Virgin is gleefully promoting the availability of Disney+ to it's new Stream box customers, when will it pull its finger out and agree to offer the same app for it's full TV package customers on Virgin 360?

The answer is that the only people who know for sure, will likely be under heavy NDA's and unable to say anything.

VM has a strong track record of not announcing new services/channel launches until they are actually live. I don't see any reason why Disney+ on V6/360 will be any different.

That a commercial agreement of some kind exists, is clearly a good omen - but anything more than that is pure speculation.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disney+ on Virgin 360

Info below from https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/Stream-our-new-flexible-entertainment-service/ 

'Will Disney+ be coming to Virgin TV 360?

We’re working with Disney to bring it to 360 shortly. We’ll let customers know when we have a confirmed date for this.'

When the 360 gets Disney+ it should also be announced on the VMO2 news pages 

https://news.virginmediao2.co.uk/ 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos