cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cs6002 hard drive error

Afcb78
Joining in

Hi

Seem to have the same as others here.  Have 2 boxes both with this error codes.  Have tried resets on the boxes but both seem to be broken.  Is it possible to get replacements here or do i need to contact customer services? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey Afcb78, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your TV boxes.

I would like to look into this and get this resolved for you, I am going to send you a PM.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Afcb78 

It seems odd that both boxes are showing the same error, however try the factory reset option as you've nothing to lose.

To factory reset go to Settings (the cog at the end of the Home menu) > System > Factory Reset. It's actually misnamed and only a partial system reset and not a complete factory reset. You are given 2 options

Keep Recordings
Format Disk

Normally I would advise selecting Choose Keep Recordings which means you won't lose your recordings or any links you've set up (but will have to sign into apps such as iPlayer, Prime, Netflix and ITV Hub again), however since you have the "can't find hard drive" message I would try the "Format Disk" option.

If that doesn't work then you can either leave it a few days for a member of the forum team to pick this up for you and book an engineer, or call faults.

You will get the appointment quicker by speaking to fauls.

Personally I would call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faults) but try around 8am tomorrow when lines first open and are least busy.

When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and book the tech for you.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks for the reply.   Have done factory resets and still same error codes...cant find hard drive. 

Hey Afcb78, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your TV boxes.

I would like to look into this and get this resolved for you, I am going to send you a PM.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Joeviella
Joining in

Hi. 
I need help with the same thing! 5 days now with the same error code! CS6002 Tried calling customer services but cannot seem to get through to a human! I’ve done a factory reset but still have the same issue!

please help!

Hi Joeviella,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear you've been having some issues with your equipment. 

I've had a look at things from our side, and can see you've been able to contact us regarding this, if you do still need help with anything please let us know.

Alex_Rm