cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection

victormeldrew1
Tuning in

Not joined Virgin Media yet. I have a question, I would like to have the Internet/Tv/and phone, my problem is that i would want the router and phone in my living room and the TV 360 desktop box in the bedroom, (my property is a bungalow) would that be possible having seen how all the cables setup ?.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If both locations are accessible from an outside wall the incoming coaxial cable can be split to create two incoming wall points in the rooms where the hub & modem are situated.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If both locations are accessible from an outside wall the incoming coaxial cable can be split to create two incoming wall points in the rooms where the hub & modem are situated.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks