cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting B&O core to TV via virgin 360 box

jrookie
Tuning in

Hi can anyone help

I’ve got a b&o sound system using the B&O core  and want to use it as the to sound system for my Samsung tv. Does any know how to connect the two via the Virgin 360 box?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

thrice
Superfast

Sounds like a job for a B&O techie. I have a B&O Stage soundbar that was installed by B&O. I am not sure if my aging B&O audio setup supports core.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

thrice
Superfast

Sounds like a job for a B&O techie. I have a B&O Stage soundbar that was installed by B&O. I am not sure if my aging B&O audio setup supports core.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What connections do you have available on the B&O to use? but a quick Google only seems to list USB against the available connections on https://www.bang-olufsen.com/en/gb/accessories/beosound-core so the advice to contact B&O might be a good place to start.

Your V360 will have an optical & HDMI output, and you need to find some way of utilising those.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for the response

Thanks for the reply. There’s an optical connection on the core as well. I’ve connected the core to the V360, but can’t find the option to select that as the sound output

I’ll have a chat with B&O.

roy247
Community elder

Looking at a Core picture it shows the optical connector as being optical out, you need a optical in.

Hi @jrookie

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear that you are having issues connecting your sound bar. Unfortunately, we won't be able to help with 3rd party device support. If you do find a work around or a resolution to this, please do post this on this thread so that other members of the community with the same concern can try the steps you have taken. Many Thanks.  

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley