cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport Ultimate Live Picture Jumping

Bluenose1878
Tuning in

In the past few days, I have noticed that the picture when watching live football on BT Ultimate will jump/skip. The sound is not affected. It's as if it pauses for a millisecond and then resumes. For, the player will pass the ball, the pic will stop and then resume when the ball is with the next player.

It has only just started to happen very recently but I've not changed anything.

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

159 REPLIES 159

@TouchingCloth wrote:

So it's a broadcast issue. But why is it still the same 3 nights in a row. I am now beginning to think its something more than this. Who has a jerky picture on bt ultimate now. I'm in nottingham time is 8.31. Frames dropping like an old flicker book

I am also Nottingham region 

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Bluenose1878 thanks a lot for your post here in the Community, although I'm sorry you've had issues with your picture on BT Sport.

This is something that has been a known issue, particularly over the latest round of Champions League and Europa League fixtures so please accept my apologies for this.

I've ran some checks and there aren't any further issues individually on your service so there isn't any cause for concern here. If you do need any further support going forwards though, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Many thanks

Tom_W

razorwire29
Tuning in

I have a picture issue with BT sport ultimate.  The picture jitters and jolts resulting in a poor viewing experience.

I have checked the 4K image on channel 100 and don't get the same issue, and nothing h as changed on my TV or with the cabling.  This has only started to do this recently.  Has anyone else had this issue or got a resolution please?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I have no problems with the BT Sport Ultimate channel here in Teesside.

I've noticed the same issue on the V6 forum, and a few there have advised they are in the Nottigham area.

@Tom_W1  Tom did indicate last Saturday that it's a known issue, but if you guys could advise of your approximate location it may make it easier to pinpoint  where they should be looking.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks for the quick response.  I'm located in Lincoln, so not that far from Nottingham which would make sense if it's a known issue.

Do you have a link to the thread please so I can have a read through?

Rob

Ignore my last message, I've just seen the post above! 

Hello all,

We're actively looking into this and it would be really helpful if you could all let us know if you're having the same issue with tonight's game - Manchester City vs Borussia Dortmund.

That way, we can look at it as it's happening.

Many thanks
Your Community Moderators

Just started watching its still happening for me Nottingham

I also have this problem and find the picture flicker/judder annoying. I pay a premium for U.H.D. and am not getting what i pay for ! This channel is unwatchable and notice that other people are having the same issues. . i notice that virgin are asking other people to comment on this (trying to watch Man. city versus Borussia Dortmund on 14/09/2022)

Further to my previous post , i live in Derby and some of the other posts are from the East Midlands also.