Menu
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 11 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sport Extra

Just to make sure, is everyone going to BT Sports 2 or 3 & pressing red?
The channels are not accessible from BT Sports 1:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/How-to-access-BT-Sport-Extra/td-p/4581215 

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
roy247
Superfast
Message 12 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sport Extra

Tried every BT channel, 1 said BT sport extra, the other's said nothing planned or something like that.

0 Kudos
Smartiepants94
Joining in
Message 13 of 16
Flag for a moderator

BT Sport Extra not working

Same issues as everyone else in this thread. Tried all of the BT sport channels. BT sports 1 brought up BT sport extra but no actual options to pick. BT Sports 2 and 3 both brought up a message saying there are currently no sporting events (when there definitely were). Tried getting through to customer service but didn’t get through to a human at any point. Website told me to call, when I call the automated message is to look online. Has anyone heard from VM on how to fix this issue?

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 14 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sport Extra not working

Too late now but the events should have been there from 3pm to 5pm on BTS2 & 3.

Did you try rebooting the box or were you trying at a different time?

@Smartiepants94 wrote:

Same issues as everyone else in this thread. Tried all of the BT sport channels. BT sports 1 brought up BT sport extra but no actual options to pick. BT Sports 2 and 3 both brought up a message saying there are currently no sporting events (when there definitely were). Tried getting through to customer service but didn’t get through to a human at any point. Website told me to call, when I call the automated message is to look online. Has anyone heard from VM on how to fix this issue?

Thanks

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
0 Kudos
roy247
Superfast
Message 15 of 16
Flag for a moderator

"Too late now but the events should have been there from 3pm to 5pm on BTS2 & 3."

Should have been but they weren't, someone must have forgotten to turn them on.

0 Kudos
roy247
Superfast
Message 16 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I see it's working today.

0 Kudos