cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 upgrade not showing

ChippyLegend
Joining in

Hi all, Sorry if this has been asked before but can't seem to find anything on the forum... 

So upgraded to 1gig BB and new package (360) new hub 5 has arrived and all set up and working correctly... have 3 boxes in the house:

Main in front room and 2 other units in bedrooms.. only 1 360 remote arrived and only 1 unit in the bedroom is giving the upgrade option. 

so my questions are - should i have a remote for each box and how can i "force" an upgrade on the main box in frontroom (i did read that red button + 847466 will force update but nothing) or if i run the update on 1 box in the house "force' remaining boxes to update? 

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @ChippyLegend 

The code if needed should be 847446 see the screenshot below.

Which actual boxes do you currently have? If they are all V6 boxes then you should have received three new remotes, one for each box.

If any are the older Tivo boxes then those boxes need swapping out for 360 mini boxes,  as they can't be upgraded to 360.

upgrade v6.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ChippyLegend (loving the username)

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I am sorry for the dispute over the 360's upgrade. I can see from a system check you've contacted the team since posting and we're sorting this out for you.

Please pop back if you need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill