cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 remote

Jaguar2023
Joining in

All buttons work on the remote apart from the red power button.  This is the same for 2 x 360 boxes I have.  Tried resetting both the boxes and remotes but still get the same issue.  Have also replaced batteries.

17 REPLIES 17

Hi Jaguar2023,

The links to order a new remote don't work for 360.

The quickest way to get a remote would be to call 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone unless a member of the forum team orders one for you.

Thanks Joe, broken links and broken remotes, just what I want!

Can somebody from Virgin please send a new remote?  Just spend over an hour on the phone to be asked to change the batteries in the remote and ensure the box is plugged in!!!!  He then hung up.  

Hello Jaguar2023

Sorry to hear of the issues experienced with your remote and getting to speak to the team in regards to this. We appreciate you taking the time to post this via the forums.

Have you tried ordering the replacement remote here? Let us know if this helps.

Rob

Groundhog Day anyone?!?

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Sorry Jaguar2023, we aren't able to locate your account to see if you have been able to order the replacement remote. If you could let us know here and if required we can assist with arranging a replacement.

Rob

Rob,

Not been able to order a replacement, please arrange for a new one to be sent.  Not sure how I can make this any clearer!

Thanks

Hi @Jaguar2023 thanks for your reply, really sorry about this.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you - kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W