Menu
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 box

Thanks for coming back to us @Howard1972.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L

Howard1972
On our wavelength
Message 12 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Still having problems with router it turns out all the problems I’ve been having with the error code CS9994 or CD9996 is because the router/hub is overheating it’s all caused by an overheating router so I’m getting a replacement however I’ve just received the replacement and it doesn’t work they have sent me a dodgy replacement now i have a choice blow the dust out the overheating router/hub or wait a weak for an engineer I’ve put the overheating router/hub back on after blowing through it and I have my services back so might cancel the engineer visit as I’ve lost all faith in them especially when last time they come and put a signal booster in it had overlapping plastic at each side and their engineer plugged one of my other plugs over the overlapping plastic so the other plug couldn’t be plugged in properly as it was on top of the overlapping plastic which could probably cause a fire. 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear about the ongoing issues - and the overheating hub Howard1972. I'd like to investigate further and see what we can do to help, please look out for my PM (the purple envelope) and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

Howard1972
On our wavelength
Message 14 of 17
Flag for a moderator

As well as overheating router/hub and replacement router/hub not working It gets worse unfortunately as my son decided to tell me last night his 360 box is also not working i checked the box and he is correct it’s frozen and won’t reboot it says it can’t find its hard drive and is completely frozen no matter what you try and do.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 17
Flag for a moderator

It's disappointing to hear you're having more issues Howard1972, get back to me via PM and we'll be able to look further into it for you.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Howard1972
On our wavelength
Message 16 of 17
Flag for a moderator

It’s ok I’ve got an engineer booked for Wednesday I’m just impatient.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 17
Flag for a moderator

OK  we understand the frustration these things can cause, please keep us posted with how you get on.

Tom