Menu
davidpalmer
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

360 Remote No Longer Controls TV

Hi

Been using the 360 box for over 6 months without any major issues although I've noticed that the remote control seems to get through batteries very quickly, probably linked to the fact it lights up when you use it and I use it a lot :-).  

After the last battery change yesterday my remote no longer controls the volume of my TV.

I've tried relinking my TV and the remote via the 360 menu but it no longer finds a match to my Hisense H65U.

Any advice gratefully received, thanks

David

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 360 Remote No Longer Controls TV

Hi davidpalmer,

Press and hold the TV and Rewind button for 10 seconds which will factory reset the TV 360 remote. 

To pair the 360 remote hold down the 'TV' button and '0' button together until the Standby button starts to flash.

If the remote appears to have stopped working make sure the the power saving mode setting is on Fast Start

The remote actually works with just 2 batteries, it doesn't need all 4, so you can remove 2 and save them for later use.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

davidpalmer
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

So many thanks for a fast and very helpful response.  That worked a treat & I'm even going to save on my battery use 😀

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Your welcome davidpalmer,

I'm pleased it works.

Stay safe and take care.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @davidpalmer,

Welcome back to our community forums.

Sorry to hear you experienced this with your 360 remote. We are however glad to see @newapollo was able to help regarding this.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide