cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to book technician appointment

JaniceM70
Joining in

I've seen a few posts about trying to contact virgin media to book an appointment. Have tried ringing them but there is no option to choose from on the recorded message about this. I'm going round in frustrated circles!!  Our changeover date is 26 September and we are on holiday the week before. Please help. A response to my post would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for confirming, I'll be happy to arrange an engineer for you so the equipment can be relocated. There is usually a £25 charge for equipment being relocated so if you are happy with this, please reply to the PM I have sent you.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JaniceM70,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin Media, please can you expand a little on what you mean by changeover, are you moving properties or are you joining us as a new customer?

Regards

Paul. 

Hello. I was referring to the new phone switch over.  Our hub is in the study at the front of the house and our landline is in the lounge at the back of the house so they won't be near each other for the change over. That's why we need a tevhnician appointment.

Thanks for confirming, I'll be happy to arrange an engineer for you so the equipment can be relocated. There is usually a £25 charge for equipment being relocated so if you are happy with this, please reply to the PM I have sent you.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Sorry, just seen this message. Yes please we will go ahead with that.

Hi Nathan. I replied to your messages yesterday about going ahead with paying the £25 to relocate equipment. Can you please let me know if the technician appointment has been booked?  I forgot to mention thete is also an extension phone in the downstairs bedroom which is next to the room where the hub is.