cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline switchover

Jzojzo
Joining in

Hi can anyone help please,

Landline switched to fibre on 19/5/23, plugged in adapter to hub4 and cordless base station (BT8500) into adapter no dial tone! rebooted hub, no change, tried non cordless phone, no tone. Check service status via web, checked hub status, Telephone ready! Tried 2nd port and repeated no dial tone.

contact us: 150 landline phone can not it isn’t working!, dial 150 from virgin mobile can not you just switched me to O2! 

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jzojzo, thank you for joining our help forums and for your first post here.

A warm welcome to the VM community, glad to have you on board! 🙂

Sorry to hear your landline has no dial tone since we switched to fibre lines although you're using our adaptor and tested different handsets.

We're eager to assist with this issue, please allow us to start by explaining that if you wish to get in touch with our faults team you can call 150 from a VM landline or at 0345 454 11111 from any other phone. 
(for your O2 mobile support just call 202 from your mobile number instead)

As you've reached our forum team, I've checked for issues in the area but there is nothing at the minute impacting your line.

To be able to check this issue further and help, I will need to send you a PM soon.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs