cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre phone no dial tone

Techno_Derrick
Joining in

Hi can anyone help please,

Landline switched to fibre on 19/5/23, plugged in adapter to hub4 and cordless base station (BT8500) into adapter no dial tone! rebooted hub, no change, tried non cordless phone, no tone. Check service status via web, checked hub status, Telephone ready! Tried 2nd port and repeated no dial tone.

contact us: 150 landline phone can not it isn’t working!, dial 150 from virgin mobile can not you just switched me to O2! Agh.

2 REPLIES 2

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Techno_Derrick,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some landline connection issues after switching to our new digital landline system

I can see some issues with your landline from our side and we may need to arrange for a technician appointment to have this looked into further.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. If you're having issues locating this, please let ma know and I can help. I'll be in touch soon. 

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Techno_Derrick,

Thank you for coming back to me about your landline query! Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved and that your landline is working now! 😊 

If you come across any other issues you may need assistance with, please let us know so we can help.

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs