Menu
BobW1
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Booking a technician

I've tried phoning 150 and clicked on the 'I need a technician' part of the 'Your phone service is changing' email completely without success. I have a main phone which isn't in the same room as my hub as well as 2 extension phones. An adapter has just arrived in the post but no mention of a technician's visit. Does anyone know how I can Virgin to respond ?

0 Kudos
TrialsTeam
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Booking a technician

Hi @BobW1,

Thank you for your post. I'm really sorry to hear that you're struggling to arrange a technician visit.

I can see that you've mentioned clicking on a link on an email but that it hasn't worked. Can you please expand a little further on this? Is there a link there to click? If so, is it leading to an incorrect page or not working at all?

Along with this, would you also mind clarifying what problems you're having when you call 150 to speak with the team to arrange this?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Murfi
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Booking a technician

I’m in the same position and have phoned to request a technician visit 3maybe 4 times with no success. Got the adaptor but l8ke you my phone is in a different room. 
my husband is also waiting on a care alarm being installed. 
we used to find it easy to contact Virgin ad staff were always pleasant and helpful….

NOT ANY MORE