Menu
Dawn20
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

unable to obtain PAC with old sim card

My phone will not accept new sim card, I wish to leave my virgin contract but cannot obtain my PAC with my current sim card and cannot use new one. I am unable to contact anyone at Virgin by phone, text or online.

Please send me my PAC.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: unable to obtain PAC with old sim card

Hello Dawn20

Sorry to hear this. 

How are trying to obtain your PAC code?

Can you try this link please 

If that doesn't work then 

Just send us a text* with a description of your problem to 07533 051809 if it’s about your cable services, or 07533 016422 if you have a query about your mobile services. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible.

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Dawn20
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Please see previous message,I am unable to obtain my PAC with current SIM and my phone will not accept new sim. I have tried on line and via text and neither work as it is the old sim.

I have also tried to contact on line, by mobile, text and phone but unsuccessful. The text reply required my password within 30 minutes which I did not see in time. All I need is my PAC, please can this be sent to my email address on my account.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning Dawn20,

Thanks for your response

I'll seek to look into this for you, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos