cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim deactivated

kshivnani
Joining in

Due to oversight, my number deactivated which has been with me more than 10-12 years.  Is there a way virgin can please re-activate my number. As fast as I know i never had any condition such as use atlease once every 90 days or something like that. thanks. number is 078470xxxxx

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Depending on your package it is either 180days (Big Bundle) or 90 days all others There has been a time limit since the beginning.

Depending when it has been deactivated they may be able to get your number back providing it has not been returned to the pool.

Be aware PAYG is closing down between October and January of next year.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Depending on your package it is either 180days (Big Bundle) or 90 days all others There has been a time limit since the beginning.

Depending when it has been deactivated they may be able to get your number back providing it has not been returned to the pool.

Be aware PAYG is closing down between October and January of next year.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kshivnani

Welcome to the community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us. 

I'm sorry to hear this, I appreciate this must be frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

As helpfully advise by @enlli, this is dependent on your package. How long has it been since the number was deactivacted? 

Please let us know so we can assist you further. 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

hi

thank you for your message. 

Not so very long ago.  The number has been with me for about 10-15 years.  Also I never had any minimum use restrictions on it. I have messaged @enilli as suggested by you. thanks.

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

The terms around minimum usage are confirmed in the terms & conditions, they apply to all Pay As You Go numbers - unfortunately if a number has been deactivated it's not possible for us to recover it. 

As mentioned by @enlli above Pay As You Go will be stopped altogether by January 2022 - I'm sorry we can't help further I appreciate this will be disappointing. 

Tom